Listening to: Opeth - The Drapery Falls
Reading: A Song of Ice and Fire book 1
Watching: Archer (Soon to be Twin Peaks)
Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (Soon to be SH Downpour)
Eating: A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Drinking: Coke Zero
1.Are you single or taken?
2. Chocolate or flowers?
Um, to give or receive? If it's giving, both. Receiving.. Probably neither. Maybe some Reese's? ...Heh.
3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
I did not, haha. I think I played video games and read.
4. Do you like anyone?
Romantically? Not at the moment.
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentine's?
6. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
Hm.. With an undefined, yet-unfound significant other. She's probably out there somewhere, but yeah.
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
I really don't. I think it is proper to treat your significant other amazingly all throughout the year. Although maybe we'd grab dinner somewhere or something. Or I'd get her something small. ^^
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Not that I'm aware of.
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
One day, perhaps. No one currently in mind, though.
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
I don't... Lawl, what kind of question is that.
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
Lawl, no. I have not seen my mother in 7-8 years. And my father and I don't have an amazing relationship (I seem him every couple of months or so). That'd be weird anyway, haha.
12. Do you still send out Valentine cards?
No, I don't...
13. Do you like candy hearts?
I'm not really a huge candy person. However, I do like Reese's occasionally.
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
I don't even remember when it was, haha.
15. Is Valentines depressing?
A made-up holiday depressing? No, not really. I am a bit of a depressive person by nature, but Valentine's itself does not really contribute. The people the hate on other people enjoying it, as well as those who put a lot of stock in it, are equally annoying.
16. How is your love life?
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
18. How many roses would you want?
I would not refuse them, but I don't really want any, haha. But if one were to give me some, one would be more than enough.
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
No, since it has passed. And it is doubtful that I will have one by next, either.
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
Not really? I don't mind it either way, I suppose... I'm indifferent.
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
I don't remember.
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
I don't know...
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
You would be correct in that statement. Very correct, haha.
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
I do not recall.
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
I have not...
28. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
Not that I can remember...
29. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
30. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
Waking up, having all my senses and limbs intact.
31. What was the worst?
Since I do not put much stock in V-Day, there really is no "worst."
32. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
Not that I can recall.
33. Tag People!
Lawlno, it's March. I only did this because I was super bored. >___> Time for Video Games.